liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 19 December 2010

~Well here it all goes again :(

Well peeps sorry - all the crap is still on going :/
I have the flu :( the cough is choking me and making me sick i feel like crap !
We also have 8 inches of snow to everything and i mean everything in England has come to a halt (some have lots more than us) My daughter cant get home, although we did manage to retrieve the rabbit, but it was a long hazzardous journey all be it only a few miles away, hubby took her to get clothes and bunny and i was relieved to have them back h
ome. (lost the lap top to liam for the weekend though) TUPS is loving the snow !



More bad news - bad bad news
Ali friend and neighbour died yesterday so we have another funeral to attend - christmas loss again :( she was only 37 seems so wrong so young i so feel for her mum and family my thoughts and prayers are with them.
im off to bed liam and vik want to sleep and im coughing and keeping them awake night for now !


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence