liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Its been a while :/

Well, its been a while since i last blogged

Too busy to tired - today im ill again yep AGAIN not good :/

Some flu like thing :( sooooooooo not  happy work must be really pissed off with me !

Had my 51st birthday, and viks 32nd the next day she had some good news in resolving one of the DVLA's mess ups so pleased for her one more hurdle bless her but we will get there.

Nick has had a month in mexico and wants to go back definately smitten by Viri.

Wills beloved pick up is costing us damn vehicles all we do is pay out and the most precious one sits and rots grrrr

well thats it for now gonna have a spy at other blogs see how peeps are getting on then i need to nap again

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence