liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Finally at rest mum, never alone your with dad now x

Funeral of my lovely mum was yesterday saddest day of my life, after six years of countless bereavements, illness, almost losing my son and just about as much other crap as any one could endure, the worst day of my life happened 10/08/11 when my mum passed away.

She is now with my dad and finally resting, for such a sad occasion we couldnt have wished for anything better all went well. Someone told me she would be proud of the send off she had , the church was packed to overflowing and she is carpeted in flowers just showing how much she was thought of and loved. But i think the thing she would be proudest of is  her family, despite disputes and many problems they stood together for her and made the day perfect .




Ellen May Probets 07/05/21 - 10/08/11  Loving mother to 10 children 7 sons and 3 daughters grandmother to 35 + grandchildren and 28 and counting great grandchildren

MUCH LOVED deeply missed every moment


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence