liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 16 July 2012

A second blog - creating and crafting

So how are things  ummmmm kinda ok 
Today I have made a new blog for my crafty stuff gardening and general bits and bobs i like to do and enjoy
Creating and crafting, arting and gardening

I may change the title later on, but best i could do for now, i will add things here as i build like the quick get there buttons etc...

So the diet  ummmmm
its kinda ok whoooo :D
lost a few lbs now almost back to how i was 3 years ago - its slow but it going down, had some yo yo times especially recently birthdays upsets and stuff but still working on it. At the moment im ill ughhhhhhh sicky bug and the terrential rain has not stopped so despite not minding jogging in the rain this is Noah's weather - flooding and not to warm some days - yep the heating is back on :/

So onwards and downwards with the lbs :D its getting noticed - many have noticed sister said she didnt recognise me when i stood at the top of the road waiting for her - shes on diet too now - oh yes we have a holiday next september! I had hoped this september i would be just another stone lighter for the wedding but im getting there just need to get back into some exercise but sicky thing is holding me up grrr maybe mid week.

Other stuff?? got tickets to Ascot racing via the Sun deal so cheapy and a day out 
We have most our holiday payment, hubby has finally finished the weekend work phew
lots to do around the house - but least hes home now to make a start - but a rest first i think!
Friendships well ive put it to the side - some days are hard some days better i dont bother to much any more despite missing my night out and darts and being with the girls BUT you just cant allow people to think they can treat you like that and get away with it , hubby and i did go out for a drink and they were there i just acted like i didnt know them, actually i guess i dont they certainly are not the people i thought they were :(
The other friend thinks its ok what shes doing but as i say - biding my time she's pretty much in the back ground , shes not bothered with me so im not making any effort - why should i shes left me to stand alone and believe me she had much to say before all this kicked off - little do the others know!

Things feel generally good - the menopause thing hasnt entirely passed sadly :( had a bad week recently with the old usual and its still a daily struggle with the rest of it. Last week may be why ive managed to catch this sicky bug it always has left me suseptable :/

Car is done although garage broke the window so it needs to go back but im glad to have it back up and running - merc is still sat there littlest said the better GRRRRRRRRRRRR
I so miss my car :(

The allotement is coming along fine :D the shed is up and now looking newer , Liam has painted it as part of his work experience . Rabbits and pigeons eating our crops so netting netting netting :S We'll sort it !

thats it for now - tired due to sicky bug and want to finish off some of new blog :)


THINGS WILL GET BETTER :)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence