liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Saturday 12 December 2015

Gone Missing ....

Had a browse around as ive not been on for some time, took a look at those i followed some have not posted for anything from a year to 5 yrs only a couple it seems has stayed blogging, Some have simply Vanished :/ i did find some have re-routed not sure why or what thats about but was saddened at losing some bloggers One who i followed now says i have to be invited to read the blog - well why fking post on a blog if only the selected few can see, sorry i dont beg to see anyones post. I see i still have my very few followers bless them and a few have gone but i have never had any big audience if i move i will post my new link on each of my followers page so they know i still would like them to follow me  (although goodness knows why they would or should, my blog is not up to the standard of any others that i follow on  here)  Sadly instead of gone fishing my bloggers have gone missing  :/

2 comments:

  1. I came back too, and I noticed the same thing. So many bloggers just disappeared. I closed my down after I found out someone from work was reading it. Not that it really mattered, but sort of bother me. They said they "accidentally" found my blog. But I decided it was more important for me to blog and leave it open. Maybe I could help just one person (unlikely but possible). I hope you come back again - you've been gone two weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back Diana - the christmas festivities hit and its been sooooo busy for me its good to find someone that is still around :)only one lady that i know personally of knows of my site, i think i would be like you not happy with people from work finding it ! I hope you have a great 2016 thank you for calling by HAPPY NEW YEAR X

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence