liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Aug 12~
Having recovered from the flu, I found myself caught up in all the stuff that i've not been able to do for way way to long .... Helped finish my grandsons bedroom decoration and my own hallway, ive cooked (those who know me will faint at this lol) and cleaned and hardly sat down.
Saturday i went to my friends bbq lovely night i got rather tiddly for a change did a cartwheel (the game played insisted i did :S ) much to everyones amusement, it also amazingly, seems to have helped my back maybe something clicked back in place but so far so good whoo hoo!. Walked home with my friends only to have some miserable very unpleasant person start shouting at us.... had we been noisy i would have apolgised, however, we were not noisy just quietly chatting on our way home. She picked the wrong night and wrong person i saw red!!! oddly enough despite my loud and various comments she never made another (~hid behind the bed i think lol) ruined a lovely evening grrrrrr and i think i was well overdue for having a nice night grrrr grrr yes im still angry someone had to spoil the only night ive had in months :( :(
Any way so far so good im still feeling well, i did have a snivel yesterday i could easily have slipped back in to the darkness yesterday, someone i care about deeply is moving away, i wont get to see them again :( im wickedly hoping the house doesnt sell or that something happens that he has to stay but deep down i know soon he will be gone from my life hes not one to phone or text hes not on facebook doesnt play computer. I hate the thought he will be gone from my life probably forever if im lucky maybe in years to come i might bump in to him but that will be it.
Its really hard to know some one you love cares little about you and that your not important in their life like they are in yours that they will walk away and forget you existed :( :(
Well there i go again snivelling ~

I have darts to play tonight, to sit with my friends will be nice and hopefully take my mind off things. We really need a win and i need one to show im not totally useless arghhh im hoping my poor performance lately was down to illness although i think my luck has been bad lately too, tonight its time for change im well and it really really is about time my luck changed for the better too!
Well, as of now im back to painting the hall and tuppence is looking at me longingly for a walk down the park. Stay busy stay busy and the sad thoughts will be hidden away, i hope !

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence