liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 6 August 2009


~Aug 6th

Still recovering from the 'flu' thing ..no engery.


The pic is our team we won the winter league this year whoo hoo not so hot for the summer season but we have all been down with various ailments hoping it picks up for the winter one think we have to give this one up as a bad job but we wont stop trying to win our games!

I play darts on a wednesday night, I did have to drag myself there last night and would have been happy to laze around at home but one of our players is away so if I hadnt gone we would have lost our points for the whole game :(
I lost my singles game really really shouldnt have done (doing that a lot lately :( :( think it may be my back and sciatica in my leg, at least its certainly not helping) despite playing well i couldnt get the double out, had plenty of chances. Both games Iwas well ahead just couldnt get the double and without it I of course lost.. feel im letting the girls down at the moment :(
But as a team we won over all and I got the out for the 4 aside despite not getting it in my singles game grrr but at least I redeemed myself a little lol!
However, today ive been really tired, I managed a much needed shop (mother hubbard cupboard syndrome) managed to make a cup of tea on my return and then collapse on the sofa for a nap. Im pleased I havent gone back down the path of feeling low flu can do that to you, I really dont want to go back on meds had enough of taking tablets something I really hate! If not asleep I at least have so much to do its keeping me busy after a short spurt of activity my energy level disappears and I sleep again, on a more positive note im very much better than I was, if it was swine flu its not been so bad in my case and others have said much the same everyone seems to have varying symptoms personally ive had worse colds but for the energy loss, it seems to have totally drained me.
Well sleep calls yet again and enough of my rambling for now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence