liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 7 June 2010

my number is almost up :/

Well count down to the big 50 is on ... now just 4 days away i hate the fact i will be saying 50's instead of 40's mainly cos i look 70 :/ so no one is gonna say 'wow no way are you 50' i will probably get those silences of how do i not offend her :( ... i will have to consider the botox thing if i get any worse i would go for surgery had i the money and inclination but for now i live with what ive got and erase all photos if i can arghhh

The pond is finally getting it edging and looking rather nice even just half done









inspector tuppence is there yet again checking wills work lol





Rain is upon us today so all work is at a halt, this may be due to the swimming pool being temporarily repaired cle
aned of all the rainwater leaves, newts and frogs :/ and tuppence helped there too lol



And here is my baby lol just managed to get her before she hit the white lounge carpet :/ but she had a whale of a time :)
so now the pool is full, the sun has disappeared ... maybe i should have left it as it was and enjoyed a summer :S

Diet : errrr i stopped dieting and ive lost 4lb whoo hoo however, its probably because of the lovely weather we had until today and its been salads and light food with the added exercise of gardening and being busy so i just need to keep it up now!

Sooo June is upon us half the year gone and my me year turned out to not be a me year however ive decided it may begin Friday along with my new decade and be more than a year, time for new me time and why not for the next decade :)
Im hoping some time soon our luck will begin to get better, willy looks tired and old bless him, im getting better but not quite well enough to help out with the finances and our savings are disappearing quickly :( we need a good start im not asking for a lottery win although that would be heaven but just a normal life with some good bits in cos there has been little good bits for a long time and we need a break!

I will be and aunty and great aunty again very soon im hoping one at least may make it to friday and be born on my half century great niece is over due and i suspect waiting for that date lmao!

ITS TIME FOR GOOD THINGS! and well overdue....


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence