liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 19 September 2010

OOOPS

Well, i have few followers (not suprised my content is a bit miserable :/ ) and seems ive lost one, I write this blog for me, its really helped to put my thoughts and rants and other randoms down, but its nice to know someone else may be interested in these erratic twitterings of mine bit of support.

But ooooops maybe they left because ive not been around ...
its just been so hard ...........

Firstly arghhh i went and got a job (yes mental breakdown moment what was i thinking) and its full time, ~(mega mental breakdown ) not being 100% its been a struggle. But even before that i was going through this sleeping thing part menopause? part recovering from my depression? part pain drain? guess a lot of parts accumalated so its hard, scuse the pun but im sleeping fo
r England :/ in between the work and then the necessity of laying up to relieve my back pain im getting little done and when i do get that moment there has been soooooooo much to catch up on and it wipes me out all over again (oh yes and that total wipe out week arghhh)

Whats happening ummm not much thats good as per usual
seriously inconsiderate neighbours (ignorant being the better word) so had big ...actually HUGE row with them, i ended the encounter with a swear word oops (anger) and they had the nerve to think i was going to apologise for it, i enlightened them on the fact that 'like hell would i' as far as im concerned i shouldnt have had to ask them to stop blocking our vehicles i
n , in the first place and then have them turn arsey on me , i asked politely and recieved several excuses as to why they were still going to, hmmmph! they have 5ft in front of the vehicle and they need to block me in??? and condesending idiots, looking down their nose at me when they live in a dirty filth hole ewwwwwwwwwwwww my house is spotless, they may not swear but my occasional spat out in anger swear word is nothing to what they live in .....my children were not brought up in their sort of filth .
Should things not improve i have a few things up my sleeve to help them decide not to block us in!


DIET
AHHHH the DIET ummm ummmm :/ ummmm
well last 2 weeks been a nightmare i put on 2lb pmt week so allowing for that, i struggled all week but managed to keep on track only to have the 2lb gain :( but i know its pmt, i do honest, sadly after weigh in i just blew it
, self sabotage! a week of fighting to be let down :( and from it, this week , ive just not been able to control it at all
im hoping to begin again tomorrow .... so need to get this weight off soooooo need to concentrate and work at it I CAN DO IT!

Main reason for the weight loss is that my body is feeling this last lot of extra weight and i need it to help aleveivate the pain my back and sciatica are suffering im soooooo sooooooo uncomfortable and i need to get this sorted

~GOOD BIT :/ahh yes there is one bit lol
We had the fair (see prev blog) i so love it, hard on my back (missed out on rides this year) but i was determined to go what ever i spent today snoring away and filling up on pain killers but i dont care i LOVE the fair.Liam (my grandson) is to old for being taken b
y nan and gramps now, we're ok for the money though lol some things never change, Loved his photo shopped pic so had to share lol


so all in all a good week end

We also went to local auction got my viki a nice dining table for £2 whoo hoo and we got 2 new shower trays
for £9 the pair ceramic equiv is from £50 upwards so bargain :D down side my feet legs and back are killing me sorry always a down side these days :( but mainly a real good weekend :D



Thats just about it f
or today ... im knitting mel some baby coaties shes due to have a little girl in november so not much time left and of course im in snooze mode most of the time lately ... so gonna have a quick knit before switching offnight peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence