liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 21 September 2010

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ing

Sorry im not about much :/ im snoring for England, just so tired

Today i went in to work and left the car lights on all day ... flat battery, hubby not happy to come and jump start me and boss came out just as we were doing it ... how embarrassing !

I got to speak to my yo friends the last few days, we are on different time lines and with this snoooozing im doing i keep missing them :( had a brill chat was great to catch up

I also have a sore throat OMG! what is it that i have to catch everything :( damn menopause depression back and leg pain isnt enough???


Any thing good happening ??
not much, just little bits with crappy bits between but i wont hold my breath :/

HA HA
that darn diet :/ raaaaaaaaaaaah lost 1lb yes its a loss but it should have been at least 2lb re the pmt and so i would have been able to say i maintained this week but now im a 1lb short so i guess that was a lb gain as im now only 41/2 lb loss latter part of last week was getting bad with the fair hotdogs and my toffee apple
after the 2lb gain pmt week i lost it a bit initially too so only had a good bit in the middle lol but i had hoped to maintain i guess the hotdogs were the lb i put on .... oh well still trying
its short blog tonight want to have a look at those im following but my eyes are blurring and i need to sleep again
night peeeeps x

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence