liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 26 September 2010

what next?


Well the most horrific photos have just been deleted omg am i really looking that old :/ i know illness has taken a heavy toll on me but omg omg ! The deleted photos scared me :(

To add to my misery the diet went out the window and its weigh in tomorrow :( how the hell did i get here and how on earth do i get back to being able to look at myself and accept what is showing ?

Begining again on the diet tomorrow, to late for the weigh but at le
ast im still trying!



Im looking into botox ... oh yeah its that bad :/ it dont seem fair my friends are being told they look 10 ~+ younger but not me, i get called grandma and 60 yrs old with the usual extract the urine comments :(

what did i do to deserve all this? ? All this crap ive had in the last 5yrs to the extent that i become ill only to wake up from it looking like a scraggy little old woman 20yrs older than i really am.
Well i have to begin again but i feel to tired maybe thats not helping to my old age look, one thing i know is i cant stay looking like this :( i just cant what ever the price, although the cost has already been extreme im now having to pay the price too !



Goodies???

well kinda, hubby finally has a pickup truck for work its older than we wanted and hence cheaper but its a good work horse for him, was a long journey its worried me a little that hes accepted the first truck hes seen due to not having been able to get one till now as there has just been nothing available theyve all been a lot more money for not so good vehicles or theyve gone before we got a look in :/

Well hes pleased, he needed a van/truck the festa has done a good job and is still holding its own ...















im off to bed now been a long long day x




No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence