liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 28 October 2011

Life has truely changed

My life has truely changed this year more so than any other time - I no longer have my mum :( and lost others that have been part of my life. Tomorrow is going to be very difficult as my lovely son Nick flies off to start a new life in Mexico - I am so sad :( but i know he needs to move on with his life, the accident he had changed life for him and hes sat dormant for a long while and ive been worried for a long while. But now hes found a lovely girl and is off to begin living again. It seems such a long way away and i will not be part of my boys life as i am now. So yes im sad but happy that hes happy - i know he has to move on - just wish it was down the road !
My viki to has moved on, getting a new job lots better for her and shes pleased to be moving to a better position but that to isnt local so no more cups of tea in the morning for her mum :( she will now be working full time and i will see little of her so im sad about that too :( 
SO i guess its time for me to move on to - my life has changed and im kinda left in limbo cos all those around that needed me wont be here. I need to find a place for me, what i want for my future Time to begin a new life 

I want to set myself some goals

Firstly i want to get fit and lose this FAT ugh!
My current contracting job will come to an end in the next couple of months and although i will miss my colleagues and friends i no longer like the job with all the changes having been made So next is what work do i want??
I may look at home business but that way i will probably have little contact with others and im thinking maybe meeting and interacting with others will be best for me as i adjust to the changes in my life.  Maybe a part time something will be good ?

Well they are the first 2 main goals  - i will probably add to this list and hopefully complete each goal. 

I am sooooooo PROUD of my kids i cant even begin to tell anyone how proud. All mums think their kids are the best (course they are) but i have other people telling me too and that is amazing - to be stopped in the street and told how wonderful your kids are is the ultimate praise anyone can give you. 
But even with out it im proud always have been - They too have gone through a lot of hurt and pain with the extreme loss's of our family and friends over these last 6 years, they were really close to my mum, probably more so than any of the others and losing her was a huge huge loss to all of us and massive loss to them, but they have handled all of it so well and looked after me.  
Im want them to have the best of life from now on and hopefully as they move on, their new starts will bring all good to them . We have had more than our fair share of crap our lives have changed damatically Its now time for the good times!!!1





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence