liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 13 February 2012

7th year and i didnt break a mirror !

This is year 7 - 7 bad years - do i get 7 good ones ??? i think they are well over due for what i and my family have endured these past years. Today a friend lost his dad - i didnt know him but i know my friend like i many times is now having to endure that pain of loss :( 

Currently im on this kinda yo yo trip of up and down my blog tonight is gonna be my goods and bads im still waiting for them to at least balance, wouldnt it be wonderful for goods to out weigh the bad



Good
                                                                                          Bad
Bathroom is almost done                                                              Still things causing problems in bathroom :/
Had some nice chats with my yo friends                                        My friend Chris just lost his dad
Hubby got me lovely valentines flowers 34th year :)                       My friend Jennys little dog is seriously ill
Sorted out wills accounts got rebate                                              Had to get tiles left us skint :/
Snows not as bad as last year                                                       But its SNOWED ARGHH
Sister has lovely little puppy :)                                                       My baby is stressed and naughty :(
I so love my naughty girl tuppence                                                 Dont like that shes stressed and anxiety
                                                                                                    Struggling with diet :/ need to get on
Fighting on                                                                                    But still on a low   :(
Got the boiler                                                                               Need to pay for it - need it fitted :S





TO BE CONTINUED....


I will add to list as i think of things
off to zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence