liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 13 February 2012

Day at a time ,,,

Things are a bit yo yo like at the moment - im not doing so good but im not down and out so plodding on ...

I am still struggling at the loss of my Mum and of my  friend Martyn - im still struggling at the loss of all the friends and family that i have lost of late.  Im glad im at home - i can rest and take my time to grieve and although i dont believe you ever recover, i think you do move on and im gradually getting there.



And whats been going on ....

Bathroom is very nearly, almost, not quite finished :/

Paintings are all but done - just as well they go in on thursday - not happy with them they are quickies and it shows, i hope this year i will have time to sit and relax and enjoy painting - these are just to keep my place open but i really am not happy with them :/

My sister has a new pup King Charles spaniel called poppy :D shes a cutie 



  My tuppence continues to be a naughty girl and im not sure what to do - she is clearly showing signs of stress and anxiety since tikka joined us but of  which seem to be getting worse, where i thought she would settle down, so im trying to put some training measures in place but as some days im not to well its difficult to maintain a continuity :/ but i will continue to try.


Georgina wants us to go with her and her hubby on a cruise next year - ummm im a little sea sicky when on boats despite the 'you wont be on here'  but looking in to it 


Diet eeeeeeeeeeeek!
well its kinda half and half at mo i have lost some put it on and lost again - hoping to get going properly soon

I now have broadband set up properly!!! :D instead of that crappy O2 dongle grrrr


Well thats it for today i guess - im a bit down today so gonna rest up - off for an afternoon zzzzzzzzzz
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence