liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 24 September 2012

Long time no blog :/

Busy past few months and things have been relatively good im plodding on - the wedding went really well - will post in a bit along with photos

Things slowed down now and i have time to sit back - but im not wanting to go back to where i might get low and sad, with time on my hands i get to thinking and with those around me still the horrible people they were and rubbing my nose in things its difficult - ive moved on and had a good time but no time to think about them and so its been easy - with their horrible behaviour now in my ear and with time to listen its leaving me extremely unhappy  HOW DARE THEY but yes they dare 
I'm now wanting them out of my life but one of them has taken over from the life i had my own fault i introduced the fly in to the soup and im the one paying - i have to live with her gloating i can only wait for KARMA what goes around comes around but in the mean time its a hurtful wait 








pics of the wedding 


Was all good - also had daves 50th party pics excellent night catching up








The only shame of this last month is the people around me that think they are better than me - i have to find a way to stop it affecting me because when i was busy and they didnt matter things were good so time to really put them aside and get them out my life !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence