liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 29 July 2013

Dieting :/ ...

Yes im taking drastic action ... only to get me going ...(i hope)

So its the old milkshake thing and juicing i want to detox my body firstly im doing the shakes to give me a weight loss without depriving me of sweetness i found of the juicing and shakes the shakes make me feel ive 'had' some thing so hopefully if i do the shakes first when im ready for the total detox of juicing i will be used to having no food im doing the shakes for 2 weeks and see how i progress from there - wondering about adding juicing alternate days ?? not sure how that would work, would it upset my stomach ? umm i'll see as i go maybe 'experiment' ;/

just looking at exercise programme starting slow on this one as i  have fibromyalgia and even moving is difficult lately :(
still i want to be doing some thing, found a good build up programme on you tube so here i go folks heres fatty me ... photo may not stay here as im not happy with myself having put on again i had worked so hard to lose 2stone already up 1 ughhhhhh i had yo yo'ed on 4lbs up and down then suddenly im 14 ?? wtf  ... still i have to give myself a break i have been unwell and im still trying so  off i go check in some time this week ... dreaded weigh in first and heres the ugh photo :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence