liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 8 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Where do we beging for 2016
Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR I SO HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE FOR ALL :)

Secondly New years resolution
Well i dont really do them but its a good time to start a new with things and one of the usual is the DIET  ughh

So .... the diet
AHHHHHHH 3lb first week :) :)
without much effort which im pleased with so here we go ......

As i said in my last post our new year isnt going to be a particularly good one we had sad news  but until that happens i think we must think of her and she wants things to be as 'normal' as possible so until things change we will go on as if we knew no better.

I was back to work just after xmas and im doing mega overtime covering peoples holidays and illness - extra money is nice but it helps with the big bad diet thing and keeps me busy. But im really tired im hoping my healthy eating will at least give me better health ... we will see.

My daughter in law goes back to Mexico for 2 months im hoping she decides to do the next 2 1/2 yrs in which she can do her citizenship otherwise it would mean all this visa stuff again plus 5 yrs begin again . Shes been home sick for some time it will do her (and her family good) and if when shes back she plans to stay she will be looking at getting a job which i think will give her a new outlook friends and be much more beneficial to her well being here in the uk

So on wards through 2016  ... lets have a good one ... at least as good as we can
*˛ ˚* ✰。˚˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚
*˛ ˚* ✰。˚˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚
*˛ ˚* ✰。˚˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚
*˛ ˚* ✰。˚˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚
*˛ ˚* ✰。˚˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence