liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 21 January 2016

Getting over things

So ... January is near to the end, its flown by

I'm still doing much the same, overloaded at work and not dealing with it very well, ive turned in to a whining whinny but fed up of doing other peoples work if they are not capable they shouldnt have the jobs arghh ... see here i go again :D

im also still cleaning and clearing this never finished anything house. My daughter in law has gone back to mexico for 7 weeks, she was a bit home sick i think it will do her good and it give me a chance to have a good sort through things here  as son and hubby at work grandson is staying at his dads so just me and the dog. ive done a load of overtime at work but thats it for now so my time is back to being mine for a while :)

THE DIET
oh yeah :/ ... well i started off good .... its been up and down, ive really acheived nothing :(
On friday i had my hair done, did a bit of shopping got some clothes came home and i was really good had some home made tomato soup was lush ... i sat back on the sofa and had an over whelming
tiredness i assumed it was because i had done a long shift (12 hrs) and then running about all morning plus my sleeps is still rubbish, so i trotted off to bed time was my own so nothing to stop me having a much needed snoooooooze zzzzzzzzzz i woke about 7pm and i was in pain YEP  i have  a fibromyalgia flare up WHAT THE HELL triggered that :'( well i couldnt do much at all just slept form the exhausted wipe out that i get with it but at least with so much sleep i dont notice the pain until awake :/ i went to sisters saturday evening and we had a chinese of which i ate little, sunday i barely drank my skinny latte (my sister and i have a family catch up time each sunday over a coffee)
i came home and stuck the juicer on ive for the most been juicing and thank goodness the fibro eased, im not sure how i got through monday but tuesday it had gone down to a bruised feeling and wednesday tender but i got done and the wipe out feeling passed enough i got to play darts too. The juicing has helped, other flare ups have lasted weeks and on occasions i thought one coming i have juiced and its held it at bay and passed hence my not suffering as i did when first diagnosed but this one i didnt see coming. So i should have lost a few lbs  ... but nooooooooo :/ why the hell not ??? has my body gone in storage? i have had a few naughty moments but nothing major, my calorie count site shows all my stuff as good no high fats or anything and im under my calories (but only by default) so why have i not moved the scales ... Today i decided to continue juicing, i still have the fibro i am eating with the juicing but only veg and fruit, i did a stir fry for lunch which was really nice and refreshing and ive had a home made soup so i know no baddy sugars or anything, ive had a couple of sleeps and i got up late so the fibro thing is hanging around but the way i felt friday i knew it was going to be a bad one :/  Im pretty sure juicing / healthy eating has helped me im sure i would be suffering more had i not juiced ... one hell of a good reason to get this diet going just wish the weight would vanish along with the pain !

General things
ummmmmmmm not much happening as i said above ... hubby and i do get to go to see the Roy Orbison story saturday thanks to my daughter buying us tickets
My 'friend' is having burns night following saturday which i sooooo dont want to go to :/  i need a good excuse, i just dont like how her 'celebrations' have got .. they are to rowdy for me, i do love a good party but hers are just not enjoyable these days  ... maybe down to the company she keeps ... not really a maybe about it!.

No news on my niece as of yet shes holding her own, i hope she gets some time i hope she gets a lot of time, we know its not going to be long but i hope its much longer than they have assessed   Bless her

Im not exhibiting this year .. just to tired i hope to start again but ive been dropped from the local one as they make room for 'new' artists well i sold a lot of my paintings and made them a lot of money i hope they regret their move as i wont be going back.
i have 2 other local ones i sell at but this year im on a break, i need some me time.

well thats my news so far ... january blues - february dull drums to come :/ :/ hate this time of year roll on spring or even better summer !



No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence