liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 7 February 2011

Every or any day is a good day to begin again

Yes - im begining again, the fight goes on!
I keep starting again, i have to.
Im looking to start again from each time i cant cope every time i have crap pull me down.
Im clawing on to the edge of that dark pit and im doing every thing i can not to go down there again.
Flu hit me big time and left me with that low feeling then the usual bad luck heap of crap hit me too 
Ive vented and screamed on here and its given me an out let - i let out the nasties and im left with thoughts of how i can move on.

TODAYS been a good day!

I got up after a slow start, ive cleaned the windows, carpet, kichen, washed the dog :) cleaned the conservatory, mopped, dusted, washed and dried the laundry and other bits, ive not had the afternoon nap nor the early evening one and im not particularly tired for the first time in 9 weeks
RELIEF big big time!!!
Feeling more positive for feeling better - the crap is still having to be worked out but feeling healthier has helped - i still have that sick worried feeling inside but remain hopeful that its dealt with and no more will hit us, well at least for a while.

Diet - umm as ive been busy its been a good diet day 
Tomorrow i go for a walk with my friend Vikki and maybe i will do a few spurts of jogging not to much im not gonna over do it, its just the start of getting healthier fitter and losing this fat !
I know i have to build up slowly im still weak but on the up, really pleased with how ive been today 
Decided not to put the nasties down today ive ranted about them enough
im looking for the good-ish things 
I feel better 
not so tired
not sleeping most the day
got a lot done 
clean house clean mind - feng shui lol
car is being sorted and money to pay for it is here (although it leaves us rather skint )
I have a lovely family 
The nutters :D

I have a beautiful (although not quite finished ) :D home 
My husband works so hard, its almost unbelieveable i hope one day soon we get to have a proper holiday and sleep and rest and soak up the sun 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence