liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 13 February 2011

Hey i feel well :D :D

Monday this week I, for the first time felt well whooo hooo tuesday was a good day too!
Monday i felt almost normal, i did the shopping did the house work , i even cleaned the windows inside and out and was feeling generally good about it , That weakness seemed to have disappeared along with the tiredness. 
Tuesday i woke with that same feeling of general wellness i walked with my friend vikki to a pub down the pheonix trail quite a walk we had  a yummy lunch and strolled home, when i got there tuppence looked at me longingly and i felt guilty that i had been unable to take her with us and give her the much needed walk she required so i took her off down the park where i let her do all the running and i enjoyed the lovely day that we had YES! we had sunshine and although a slight chill wind it was a real nice day. 
I cooked dinner and conked out about 10am  - sadly Wednesday wasnt to be so good i woke up 4.30am tired, i kinda thought maybe i over did things as i had felt so 'normal' i almost forgot how ill i had been and how weak, so Monday was a huge suprise and i was sooooo thankful for it.

By thursday i was tired, however ive not had the weakness overcome me, im not strong and tiredness hasnt helped but the flu having left me so unbelieveably weak had begun to worry me as i wasnt improving at all. 
Friday i went out with my friends to lunch and had to come home to sleep. My eyes couldnt stay open yet i laid there awake tossing and turning. I had a weepy moment or two but rallied and didnt let it get the better of me, believing that it was the tiredness.


My viki and i went and looked at a car Saturday took most the day to get there and back, viki decided to buy, i think for the price and all things taken in to account its gonna be one of the better ones available.  Saturday night went to vikkis house for drinks with friends and got home late, today ive lazed at about 3pm i decided i needed to move and did a little house work and started a rather yummy (even if i do say myself lol) roast dinner.
Im feeling extremely lazy, sleepy but at least with an underlying normality in my strength building.


I posted today on facebook that it was my day to tell those i love that i love them and did so. I had this horrible feeling i needed to .... just in case :S but also that it was long overdue! Think everyone thought i was drunk :/ maybe a little tiddly but it didnt influence what i wanted to say, it was something i had been wanting to do and last night seemed the time to do it.




This is the car we found its a 'convertible' we were almost put off with the red soft top but in real life it does'nt seem half as bad . Its very clean just hoping everything else is in place too, im pleased for her and shes well excited as is liam who hasnt seen it yet. We are to travel back down tomorrow to pick it up.


DIET
Well, im trying is all i can say :( im getting bit better but struggling. Im really unhappy as yesterday i put on my always, always loose jeans (even at my biggest) only to find them fitted and tight and i was so sad to have got bigger again instead of losing - im bit miffed as to know what to do .. but i fight on !

Thats pretty much it for today - not to bad a blog ha ha :D guess that well being is begining to show its definately not quite so miserable as the previous ones ... fingers crossed peeps i just wanna be on the up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence