liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 20 February 2011

Will things be getting better???

RIP Joan Bunce :/
Another funeral to attend Joan a full of life bubbly woman family friend died yesterday :( I had hoped Ali dying at Christmas and the New Year funeral would be the last for this year but as things have gone on i could see that this year wasnt a great deal better than the rest.
Ali died and we saw the New Year in once again with a funeral 
Nick ditched his car and thankfully was ok but the car wrote off 
Viki had a house fire and once again thankfully she and liam are safe
Work has been short for will although things appear to be picking up despite these  hard times fingers crossed peeps we cant manage any more loss of earnings things are getting real tight!
I was supposed to go back to work but instead they lost the contract and those i worked with face redundancy however, i was suposed to go for 3 months to help with the clear up but after telling me ive since  heard nothing and really could do with a second income to  help will with our finances, let the pressure off of him for a bit.
I was ill for 6 weeks with the flu - all over Christmas and now pmt every 2 weeks 'darn menopause grrrr' 
Mum is still suffering but i think thats how it is from now on and i cant see her till im well
So this year its not a good start Joan now passing away has knocked me again that this year will be the usual struggle but im hoping things will improve....
worried about nick that hes not moving on in life 
concerned about viki now shes free and single - just that shes over doing the thing just a little to much on the wild side but as long as shes happy 
tuppence needs to be spayed but worried cos shes so delicate but shes having a bad season once again :/
worried about the strain on will, hes tired and needs a rest but finances wont let him yet
worried about Liams teenage attitude i  hope it goes as he gets older :S
Car went wrong £800 bill :( just when we almost caught up with the winter weather
Lost my camera - and lost my photos from phone it uploaded and deleted and ive lost them all :(
Lost of work lost re snow = no income :(
My broken heart wont mend but im living with it and coping a little better - some hurts wont ever go away and i haven't felt time heal but im learning to manage the pain of loss


Well are things getting better ???


Im feeling better in myself - a fight against the lows of the flu but in mind if not in body feeling im still clinging on to the top of that pit albeit by my finger nails lol
My kids are safe and well
We  had a really good peaceful happy Christmas despite things
Viki has a new car old one out of the way (just hope the paying for it isn't to much)
Nick is off to Mexico for a month i hope his dreams come true and he finds what hes looking for
Will is 50 this year so need to sort a break out for him
Im supposed to be going to Boston hoping its still on 
My car is sorted 
Will has his new truck (hoping mot goes through ok)
Art Exhibition shortly hoping i sell a few 


My friend Deliska is getting married :D wish i could be there but shes in Canada i so hope she has a lovely day and shes lost 100+lbs (cant remember exact) but its loads and she looks fantastic
My blogger friend Jo  has moved home and im hoping its a new begining for her too


Diet whoooo
well ive held on my 4lb loss little glitches of a lb (was pmt so hoping its that) but this weekend ive done quite well i think and weigh tomorrow with more hope!
I need to get off my bum pmt once again wiped me out just as i was getting on -and weather is yukky nasty wet cold and grey :(
Im still working on it my fight has not ended i soooooooooooo want to be thinner !
I read a friend bloggers site and was linked to a friend of hers who says shes not starting again and i can see why shes has acheived a huge amount - i however, have not so each day i start again until i acheive something (re weight) each downfall i begin again thats how it has to be at the moment!


Tomorrow ....
well thats another day ... i have a funeral to go to some time soon (arrangements not made yet) 
I need to keep thinking that my year hasnt been wrote off because of more crap :(
I need to stay positive despite the sadness and disappointments that keep sneaking up on me and look at things having got better
The nasties do seem to have eased off although many they are not is such abundance and im so hoping that having had the worst of pandoras box its now time that the light shines for me and my family and that light will keep shining bright and strong ! 
Its our turn now for things to get better !!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence