liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 3 July 2011

More bereavements :/ NOW THATS ENOUGH no more please !

Maureen Shipperly - Billy Smith both passed away last week and i have news that one of my best friends husband has 2 months to live soooooo enoughs enough ! When my nick had his serious accident, my mum was in hospital having major surgery at the same time - i lost several people i cared about within those same few months in that 2 1/2 yr period we lost 19 family and close friends (this isnt including other people i have know well ) Fortuneately god heard my prayers for my boy and he is safe and well, my mum has never fully recovered by she is still with us for both i thank god daily.
In 6th year  from the above , we have now had over 40 of those family and friends pass away - it has been just not stop ive even lost count - i was seriously ill for a long period and its been a long hard toll to recover but im getting there with help and support from my family and friends.

Depression leaves me with 'bad' and 'negative' thoughts and i use this blog to vent - it has helped often and kind comments from people who have come by has helped to so despite all the dispair i post this blog has helped get me through some rough times just by writing out the hurt and pain helped release it from me a little and made it more copeable


So thank you to those that have come by its always very much appreciated - im working on good thoughts and blogging but when every week is much like this last one its difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence