liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 8 July 2011

waiting for something?

I have this strange feeling of waiting - waiting for something to happen i guess - not a forboding - well i dont think it is, just this odd feeling . I dont feel i can get on until 'whatever' it is has happened . I dont like it !!!


Nick is planning to go live in Mexico - i think it will do him good ! This is him with Viri the girl he has met in Mexico.






he needs to get on with life, it seems to have gone on hold since his accident and i think it will be a good learning curve for him
I hope things go well for him and he has a good life - its gonna be hard for me, i guess you think your kids are always gonna be close by , and i will miss him - but i do think he needs this - i think he really needs to begin living !

I sent my friend Deliska a bead bracelet for her wedding present - shes done a superb picture - i sent her beads : a some thing old - although i had several i chose a golden one, i know her them is yellow and white daisies - something new i got a nice new white bead -some thing borrowed i got 2 beads she has to send one back as its borrowed and she gets to keep its twin so she has a reminder of the borrowed bead - and some thing blue of course a blue bead :D i got a bride and groom a wedding cake a wedding bell and an eternal heart with a couple of other beads - its up to her now to build her story. I hope she has a wonderful wedding day and life ahead of her :)

Well i have lots to do today and i dont know where to start :/ i could so do with a cleaner few days a week just until things get sorted  here - the house has so much that needs to be done and hubby is off working every hour - my merc stands rotting :'( i cant see it will ever be done ! but i have my kids they are healthy and safe and its all i really want.


We had a superb Christmas this year - the best for soooooooo long one to cherish !

Well its 7 15 am Hubby has gone off to work and i guess i had better get off my bum and begin sorting this place out again :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence