liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 3 July 2011

Thank you Marie xx

Thank you Marie   - i am  hoping life improves soon - its been extremely hard for a long time now, far to long. The difficult thing to cope with is losing so many family and close friends - i do look to god i know he was there and heard me when i needed him the most and he looked after my boy, i thank him daily - This week there are 2 more bereavements and my friends husband has been diagnosed with leukemia - its hard to stay positive when all you have is such bad news but im still trying and hoping i get the strength to keep fighting on. Thank you for your comment Marie, i hope life is good for you and pray that you (or anyone else) doesnt have to endure this sort of pain and loss - i truely hope you have all thats good in life, may god be with you always and thank you for coming by xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I don't visit often but here I am, you are welcome, we all help each other :)

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence