liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 18 March 2012

MASQUERADE PARTY !

My friend Tracys son Craig, was 21 last week and she decided to put on a masquerade party for him, We had an excellent time good food music but mostly my friends and family were there heres the pics 



Liam (grandson) as gowly owl

ughh moi :/

LMAO cat woman 

Liam and girlfirend Rachael


Grampy will and liam
Phillip (craigs brother) and fiance chelsea

Barb and Tracy (Craigs mum)

Ma biatch Vik and me

Vik and hubby kev

Vik and her mum Dee

Moi and hubby Will
Really lovely cake !


CRAIG NOW 21!!!

My viki with her partner danny

Me and my girl viki



Will as dick turpin :/ lol



john (dees hubby viks dad)



John and dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence