liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 26 March 2012

ughhh :/ My own fault

Do not dance whilst under the influence of a few vinos and pain killers :/ its good at the time but once they wear off ughhh been in agony and strong pain killers have not helped to much :S
My own fault - twas nice however to have a bit of light relief and bop a bit just coming back to earth hurts :/

The diet  ummmmmmmmmm bad me bad me 
i binged today  - however ive paid for that to cos this evening ive had a tummy bug - i dont think its anything ive eaten as its not the sort of food to cause it just rubbish crisps and chocolate arghh 
NOT happy with myself i was struggling but wasnt so bad - i know i eat with pain and tiredness and at the mo im both HOWEVER i begin again tomorrow!

Ive done a few sit ups despite my pain as i know it helps to move and exercise, ive not done many but im trying and resting when i have too. I soooooo hope this gets better soon darn low blood pressure and stress had me fainting all over the place now ive fallen and hurt my knees and in turn as i shifted my weight its now put my spine out of line so back pain toooooooo :(

Im not writing this week off. just begin again tomorrow to late today the damage is done and now im sick too ugh maybe that will help me lose a few lbs although i would rather not be sick if im gonna be the least it could do is help with my weight :/

So other than upsetting my daughter getting fatter and sick not much else happening  
The day was absolutely beautiful me and the dogs went to the park and i had a lay on the grass whilst they played - some pics follow ....



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence