liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 18 March 2012

Whats new ....:/

Well - Im living in hope that my Auntie Vi's funeral is the last for a  very very long long time . Trying to move on - sadly there are still the trials and traumas of this life attacking me - my sister upset me long story but she has  got rid of her little pup poppy, shes gone to a very good home and probably better off with someone who will love her.  But despite the issues between me and my sister through this, i have put the matter aside - life moves on and one thing i have learnt its far to short. Shes my sister and we all have faults, shes been told off. This week was  her birthday so she is away, it gives us both a break ,

I had a visit from my niece joanne huge problems and she keeps coming to my door with them  :/ its so difficult but i help where i can.

This last few weeks ive been in pain, my knee injury from the fainting falls has errupted again :( darn it i thought it was healing :/ so just without thinking i shifted my weight to the other leg this only caused more problems my back now niggles with pain and my other knee is suffering the strain  - been to docs stronger pain killers are helping and a night out with some vinos  (see next post re the masquerade party)
Doc told me what i knew  - I need to lose weight and oh yes I KNOW I DO UGHHH

SO .....
THE DIET Begins again :/ ..

I have maintained the 4lbs weight loss despite my diet out of the window again during the recent bereavements and pain.

I know have to kick my butt big time i really have to!!!!!!

watch this space i guess .... diet starts again tomorrow along with exercise .

So we had St Patricks day (Irish holiday) we also had St davids day (Welsh holiday) and soon St Georges which is ENGLANDS  holiday :)

BUT ........
TODAY WAS MOTHERS DAY 
I had flowers card and pre diet chocolates (namely maltesers )
from my Viki - liam got her some choccies and a pressie
Had a text and fb chat with Nick in Mexico - its hard to send anything as its so costly (i do miss him )  


Ive had a lazy day today mainly because of the night before  my friend tracys son craig was 21 and we went to a masquerade party - was good :) (see next post)

I didnt visit mum's grave today - yes you would think its the day i should of all of them - but i thought better for the rest of my family to go and allow them to do what they wish there flowers or what ever, i will be back next week to sort it .
Also i have taken a moment to reflect on my mum i miss her so much - i wish i could send flowers to heaven but i found this and its just for her 





Hubby got some superb praise from top architects - hes currtently subcontracting for a firm working on a house for a mulit millionaire the work is adding new to old and a very complicated gable of flint and brick with a broken plinth had to be got over. In the meeting of the 'big wigs' the gable was commented on QUOTE (from agenda) The gable end was one of very complicated contstruction and never during the whole of my career have i seen such a excellent result UNQUOTE the subcontractor highlighted the agenda notes and gave to my hubby with a huge amount of praise 
YES my hubby built it - apparently hes done it so well they can not tell the difference from the old and new, nor that the plinth was ever broken and also the difficult construciton of the elevation levels. 
Sadly his day was marred by the theft of half his wages (cash) having been stolen from his van 
i did feel sorry for him and its left us having to juggle finances as it was rather a lot of money :/ 
I doubt he will leave his van unlocked on site again, and its a sorry day you cant trust those you work with but i guess thats how it is these days TRUST NO ONE!

So on that note ... im off to post the masquerade party a very pleasant night :)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence