liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 10 June 2012

Advancement of the age thingy eeek!

OK so im old tomorrow :/ well im old today it just gets a confirmation of a year worse tomorrow :/

Had a good weekend at the Beer festival :D sold some surplus stock of paintings - odd how the exhibits take all my oils and the fetes and festivals its all my watercolours

Anyway made a bit of dosh and got rid of the surplus paintings :D :D

Nothing set for the birthday tomorrow - Mondays are difficult for birthday events :/ so dont know what to do
My viks is Tuesday - money for her dont know if shes doing much, shes been out for the weekend

Im a bit knackered from saturday but may go shopping tomorrow if i get the energy, hoping to get my car back :/ hoping the bill is light  eek

so oldie me is on the way















AND MY VIKI :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence