liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Friday 15 June 2012

Birthday week 52 been and gone

Ive had a really nice week - 3 meals (wrecking my diet :/ ooops ) spent rather FAR to much had a facial some nice gifts and been out several times . Auction tomorrow, hoping that grrr dog isnt there it cant be allowed, with children there to bite people 

Im off to have my hair done next week  :) all in all its been a fairly good week and for the first time in years i feel close to a kind of peaceful feeling - there is still that bite of sadness due to what was my friends :( i guess its always gonna be there ive not totally put it to rest yet but it will come and its not hurting me as it first did, i guess thats called acceptance.  I guess what sticks out most is the question  WHY, why did they treat me like that ?? maybe something i will never know.

Diet not doing so well - struggling to get back on track but stil trying 

Still need to get on with things and its been a tiring week, i decided early on i wanted to enjoy the week and put everything aside but its back to the grind now .
Hubby is working hard but fathers day weekend and hes having sunday off ABOUT TIME
he has to finish his sisters conservatory but they have found him more work with patio's etc :( we need our own done but the money will go to out holiday so guess i cant complain, still it is nice to have him home some times he cant keep doing 7 days a week :( Although he will be working here i when he is back but this year we want it finished finally !


so thats it for now - all is quiet on the Martin front - and things are slowly getting better 




 
 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence