liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 14 June 2012

good times - better times to come :)

Well oooh at last 
Firstly im at peace with myself - ok its a daily fight but at the moment im quite content
There are issues but im ok putting them aside i dont want or need it in my life

So good birthday - as per usual the 'Friends' let me down but hey who needs them 

Hubby is paying for beauty treatments
Viki /danny gave me money (i asked for vouchers) but for the same so same difference
Nick/viri sent me flowers wine and strawberries
liam got me 'diet' chocolates aka maltesers lol :D and flowers
sister got me some flowers too 














one friend paid for lunch and got me some garden vouchers - feel it was half hearted - as previously said im biding my time then will make my escape i really truely dont want to be around her any more than the other -shes let me down big time and all she does is some false loyalty - wouldnt be half so bad if it wasnt so evident - so i have cut down my contact with her and soon i will cut it off . Some events force me to hang on in there for just a bit longer then bye bye thanks for nothing!!!

But still - every thing else is going ok :) got my mg sorted - wish it was the merc but hey ho its nice to have my own car back
Dogs are getting fat more exercise needed , which brings me on toooooooooooo........



THE DIET 
ummm its not been good this week although i have tried - i think im holding my own i have made pretty good choices with one indulgence i think its more down to quantity after a more reduced food intake - ironically since the 3 meals ive been out for this week ive felt hungrier :( its 2am and ive just had to get something to eat :/ not happy but i was hungry and couldnt sleep , its the first time hopefully have it back in check next few days  oh and i chose a bit of chicken - without bread sadly over indulged in bread today :( - feel bit pmt although ive only had one since jan - we will see but its not helpful


Thats it for now folks - its 2.21 am and i need to zzz now been a good week :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence