liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 24 February 2013

Art show weekend

Well what a poor turn out this year only about 10 paintings sold the whole weekend myself and several other painters who usually sell most their work sold nothing :/ :/

Such a shame they work so hard - people are just not spending the money sadly

First year for me to sell nothing :( the least ive ever sold is 5 out of 6 but several more shows to do this year couple of craft fairs so not all lost and new work to be getting on with :)


I got asked (prob by default) round V's prob cos i was out with T and she wouldnt go without me i dont know if i was part of the offer or an only if  it was a pleasant enough evening almost like old times but some how not quite and guess there will always be some thing missing - maybe its me , i wont ever trust again although i do believe shes still treading very carefully with me - how little she ever knew me :/

Bit of karma on the darts T burnt her hand, i dont wish ill on anyone but it does feel like karma to me !

earlier in the evening i gave D part of the treatment she gives me im in mode of , im treating how ive been treated !

My nephews birthday just eating some of his cake .....
umm leads to the  DIET
and nope doing nothing and getting no where fast :/
however, still trying not given up just starting to feel the tiredness pass maybe then i will get back in mode.

My old school buddy sharon is coming over this week :) :) :)
that will put a fly up T's nose they never really got on  but for me its some thing needed - a good friend by my side wish it could be more often but we will make the most of it :)

so thats it for now got things to do ........beeeeeee back soooooooooon :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence