liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 21 February 2013

Things getting better - at last

Well................. despite everything i'm feeling better, things are better
Firstly 

3 members of the family ENGAGED valentines week - my niece beccy with james my brother andrew with ali and my NICK with viri :) :)
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL

Soooo pleased for all of them in addition my nick will be GETTING MARRIED 2nd March in Mexico :) sadly we cant be there as its such short notice but a religious ceremony will be taking place next year - they have bought the wedding forward to deal with other issues but considering the original date for next year to be their 'proper' day. 
I am sad about not being there although its a very quiet on the beach affair still, would have loved to have been there.

The so called friends thing :/  BASICALLY who the f**k cares :) 
When people you cared about can treat you like that its painful, i did nothing to deserve how ive been treated so there has also been the injustice of it all, i guess i will never know why some one i was closest to would be like that - maybe she thought she could get away with it but it blew out of preportion keeping her mouth shut would have been beneficial but any how.....  :/  As for the others didnt even have the decency to ask my side. And the so called bestie friend huh, i still speak and interact with her occasionally i wouldnt give her the satisfaction of thinking there was a problem especially as there isnt other than her selfish behaviour, and lack of loyalty for a second time. I wont forget ! 
I am pretty much moved on i thank a freind B for giving me back a bit of self worth in front of them, maybe they might have looked on and saw they have lost too ?? i hope so.
Theres no going back no more darts for me :( loved the game,  had they really put things aside i would be back, but they didnt offer,  had they truely put things aside things would have been put back as they were,  but nothing and some even are almost indifferent to me  nothing has changed except acknowledgement of each other.  Im now treating as im treated. V has made an effort especially since my girl B put her nose out of joint a bit i think :D but thats as far as i want it to go i dont want or need the friendship now, the chances have passed. I want to be with others doing other things i want to move on from T too i dont truely like her any more.

They say God doesnt pay his debts in money - well a little karma one has injured the darts hand ? umm  .... others have had other problems and although i dont wish ill on anyone, they never cared about me or how they hurt me - so karma - thank you i hope they learn a lesson what goes around comes around !

NOW the diet :/ :/
So got to get my bum in gear - not doing so well cant get moving - not felt so good since christmas been very tired, sick several times and the menopausal rubbish kicked in big time - im gradually moving again but not out of this tired zone and i have a holiday coming up and obviously weddings  I miss the biggest loser it was an inspiration to me i got and exercised with them ughh uk tv is rubbish - i dont want to be paying out on sky as there is only me and i want my money going else where :/  Still trying though thats the main thing - isnt it???

So thats it folks .. for now  pleased with the good news pleased with many things so far this year - feeling im moving on and things are getting better and well, thats what its all about :) 
posting some photos :D of the happy couples 




nick and viri



beccy & james


Ali and andrew
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence