liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Better days are a coming :)

Yes they are yes they are :)

Had a lovely day yesterday with my old bestie school buddy Sharon we had lunch, we chatted and reminisced and later i sat and wondered why ive let lesser people hurt me as they have - in the great scheme of things i no longer feel they matter. The sense of betrayal by those i cared for i guess will always be there but they no longer have anything i want, i dont want people that will treat me like that. 
My friendship with Sharon has lasted 50 years - we drifted off in our different directions, (life does that to everyone) her parents moved when she was 17 and although we never lost contact we saw little of each other  but for very few odd occasions, but yesterday was like we saw each other every day thats true friendship  :) We travelled through our school years together our youth our play times our social times everything we did we did together without any problem. There was one wasp in the nest and oddly its the same wasp that i allowed in with the (so called) friends ive now lost. Its given me reason to ponder on ever allowing her near my friends ever again she has a sneaky way of taking from you :/

When you look at friends that have always stayed friends no matter what and are there 50 years later , you look at those that treated you badly and realise you were just a  stand in  for them till they wanted some one else.just used .  True friends dont treat you as certain ones of  mine did. I pride myself on being a good friend, i dont know if they feel the loss of my friendship, but i do know it must have meant little to them.  Loyalty seems some thing that is lacking in many these days.

Today the sun is shining i feel like my 7  years of horror have finally gone and things are moving on at last at the end of 2012 there was an issue finally done with and it was a huge relief and it almost seems that 2012 ended with a slide in to 2013 with better things. Yes sadly i did have another funeral but not such a close one as most others were even almost got out of january but definitely things are better i pray they will stay that way, good things are long overdue.

I've been verily tired since xmas, i need to get back in to routine and better eating but because ive been so tired ive not yet really got up and moved as i would like and its showing on the Diet  :(
sadly nothing much happening just yo  yo ing :/
i need to get sorted now after all i have a cruise coming up !

So  overall this year is feeling good lots of good news lots of improvement, ok not perfect but can finally see the trees in the woods there is a light and a clearing :)
Best of all, the pain in my heart is easing for all the hurt others put there, some special people have pushed it away and filling  it with joy instead. Just a few lovely people have restored my faith and i am finally moving on :)






Cant remember being this young - me with sharon :)
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence