liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 5 May 2010

good intentions bad idea :/

Oh dear, my friend has, it seems, kindly sorted out some kind of weekend away for my birthday (but for this next weekend) apparently a girly weekend. All good intentions but not only did she not mention to me that its gonna cost me £200 but the girly thing isnt happening either another friends husband wouldnt let her come so now the men are coming :(

Sounds awfully selfish and ungrateful i know, but i really dont want to go :/

Firstly the men are coming :( sadly so far in my life every time the men are involved there is some thing that happens ... usually after they've had to much drink ! and will (along with my friends husbands) does not handle alcohol very well usually ending in some upset.

Secondly will and myself have already got a weekend booked away for his birthday and we also get to go any where together any time we want to any place we want .
We have been married 31 yrs we spend most our leisure time together, a girly weekend is some thing i have not had since i was in my 20's so yes im disappointed in that :(

Thirdly its apparently going to cost me £200 which no one has had the decency to mention till a week before going 'errrr yes i will just conjour it up from thin air' ... so no ive had to do a major finance shuffle cancel the van mot till next week which means will has to have my car for work and yep i have no car now !!

Also £200 i could have spent on my merc to get it back on the road or the hundred other things i have been wanting for ages. This year i wanted to be my year, im the big 50, recovering from illness and i wanted it to be a me me me year so far not one thing has been for me and with all good intentions that my friend has had even my birthday is not for me ... its not some thing i want and its going to cost me. Course i wont say any thing but im upset and frustrated, they wanted it to be a surprise well £200 is one hell of a surprise thanks and the men joining us has just dampened it more!

SELFISH yes i know, :( ...but i would rather have had a bottle of wine and a card, last year the girls did a spa day now to me that is a birthday present for me. We had a fantastic day.
All im doing this year is worrying about money and will or/and the other men getting drunk and causing upset! I really really dont want to go :( and i also feel bad about that!!!

Things are not going well on diet either, instead of being a dress size smaller im almost one bigger :( :( despite the fact that i have worked my 'arse' off since friday all through to holiday monday going out at 8am getting in at 7pm eating has been really healthy being at my viki's house i couldnt raid the fridge ha ha well i could but didnt we had nice bbq's and jacket potatoes , salads etc i never over ate and ive not even lost a lb 'snarl' :( I ache beyond belief, i cant describe most of which came from doing my own pond, omg .... it almost killed me off lol
but im not exaggerating ive never ached like this in my life. I dont know how i did all the work at viki's after the pond episode, but necessity forced me on, how unfit am i to be hurting like this ... mega unfit and yet i go to the gym 3 times a week???

Tonight we have our last league match (still have knock outs) the team we are playing need all 4 single wins we need both pairs for the trophys. they are the top team but we have beat them before im hoping we have a good go at it tonight, its at our new venue so no one has had practice on this board. Vikki and i are going to have a look this afternoon err in about half hour ... better move this aching body :/ will let you know how it goes ...FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE please :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence