liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 6 May 2010

hmmmph :/ oh dear oh dear !

Oh dear :/ :/
Sadly i've had to tell my friend that i cant do the weekend thing~ its just to short notice for finances and will would have to lose a days work which he doesnt get paid for self employed and as i dont work at mo we only have his income and our savings which took a huge beating during the winter all the weeks we lost cos of snow :(
She was upset, but i told her she should have told me that i needed £200 so i had time to arrange a transfer and organise things, who was looking after tuppence?? viki and nick would be at work all day friday. Thing got worse with other friend backing out and then booking a holiday to spain :S
Ive apologised but what else could i do she should have consulted me to some extent lovely idea as it was you cant just land someone with some thing like that a week before you go.
DARTS
well well well :/ with everyone upset over the weekend thing and 3 of us pmt of course we got hammered ~ they were the top team but we have beaten them before , but last night well we didnt even get one leg of 3 games, dont think any of us was up to it after the events of the day plus we had new dart board and venue and to tell the truth we are looking again as its not really up to scratch! Having now played there, sadly lots of things amiss so we are gonna have a mooch around may have to play in one of the village pubs nearby which does mean driving every week but needs must i guess.

OH NO THE DIET
oh dear that diet thing, yes im still trying i have worked my butt off with no weight loss and ive eaten healthy and cut down the calories not even half a darn lb 'growl' 'snarl' 'phssst' and other disgruntled noises ... i cant even think of gym at mo im still aching beyond belief i cant even describe it , even sitting down hurts me i feel bruised all over and im still in amazement that after the killer pond episode i did all that work at my viki's house omg ! still waiting on pics from her....

Well, thats the next bit of a rotten week its just got more and more miserable oddly the working weekend we had was really good even though it killed me and we are both absolutely shattered but it seems we are to have little peace ... i so wish people would stop and think about what they are doing and what others would want or be able to do ... my other friend pounced in with we will do a big bbq for you instead and have all your family and friends round i had to say whoooooa no thank you.
goodness me do none of my friends know me at all???






No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence