liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 10 May 2010

laptop heap of junk is back in for repair again :/

Well the heap of crap of a laptop ACER is going back again i stupidly bought this one ... more expensive, even though i had trouble with the last Acer, stupidly i assumed it was because the other was a cheapy but now ive learned that its just Acer :/ 'snarl'
After the first and second repair its over heated and not charged and he adaptor port has melted from where it gets so hot, if and when it works i have to lodge the adaptor so it doesnt move and i cant have the laptop on my lap!
So i wont be around much unless i can get on Nicks which is almost a mission impossible lol .

I have no car AGAIN because wills van is in for MOT and repair, then week after next nicks aka my old car needs MOT and we know it needs tyres so who will be without a car again yep MOI!!!

Diet ha ha
here i go again im so trying despite pms/t seems i always make my resolve to try on the one week that its near impossible lol but im trying at least.
I had decided to give up for a while but i so hate being fat :( so im gonna keep trying although i think im gonna give up the gym im not going much and paying lots for it, i have decided to walk or and jog and use what ever other things i have. So im searching for that old aerobics video :S and have got my old exercise equipement out just got to try to put them to use ... that however may be next week as im 'that week' :/

Food is going well so far today im cutting my sugar out as much as possible as per one blogger i follow, im trying to keep up with the bloggers that diet as they do keep me positive as they are doing so well and i want to achieve as they have :)

Im still bit miffed over the arranged weekend, ive not heard from my friends? huh ! im really unhappy about it.
This week isnt going to be much fun, even darts there is now an atmosphere between my two friends and i?, well i feel guilty upset annoyed and just about everything else at the moment and its PMT week grrr i hate it , i hate all this, why didnt they just tell me surprise or not they could have said a month ago ' arranging some thing will be about £200 will, will need a day off work is that ok ?' huh right i can just conjure the money from no where ... we have one income that is already short because hes self employed and didnt get paid the bank holiday weekend and its direct debit week when everything gets paid. Maybe they can do it with a weeks notice sadly i cant!

There i go another shitty week on its way, no money till my transfer goes through week after next :/ worrying about my friends and this damn weekend and im FAT :( and pmt and fed up oh dear what a state to be in grrrr only consolation i had was the aches and pains of over doing things were easing then i cleaned mums carpet and now ive caught my sciatica ...SEE dont matter what i do , i even have crap which isnt of my making :( : (
Sooo im off for a hot bath and a pamper myself session a nap and as its cold again here in England im gonna light the fire and have a hot choccy :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence