liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 9 May 2010

Happy Mothers day to all overseas celebrating :)

Our mothers day was back in March but i dont mind celebrating twice lol err yeah fat chance of that :/
I do hope all you mums out there have a lovely day xx :)

My mums birthday was 7th shes now 89, she's not to well with a water infection at the moment and her legs are swollen again but she's enjoying the attention shes had the last couple of days being lavished with visitor presents and money lol , not that shes ever really short of visitors but you would think she never saw a sole when in fact my 2 sisters go in daily as do 2 brothers and my Viki, i go when i know i cant infect her with some thing :/ and this old scraggy useless body of mine allows. Then the rest of the family intermittently visit.


I cleaned the carpet for her last night, there is a high amount of traffic with the carers also in and out all day, and it was unbeleiveable how dirty it was however its one hell of a good carpet it wasnt looking to bad i was thinking just a freshen up but it sure is doing well for the age its come up like new!
I made mum payout on a really good carpet many years ago and its more than paid off.

Im still feeling pretty bad about the weekend my friend had booked for me for my birthday, but at the moment with hubby having short weeks and having just found out hes spent more money on a cutter and wasted a bit more on nothing :/ there is no way we could have gone. Im currently struggling to pay round seems every thing wants paying at once this month grrr and the wages are at their lowest, i have a transfer from saving coming through but that wont be here till June, so i will just have to juggle but thanks will for making it just that bit harder ! :/
Feel like throwing bills his way ...let him sort it !

Diet
nope no dieting no gyming and just as this body was healing from all the aches and pains of over working it, i have caught my sciatica :/ not that all the aches have gone anyway, i've struggled to get on with anything all this week and then the upset with my friend well... everything is just out the window :( i cant sort food let alone exercise, i cant think straight at the moment and the 50 looming im now bigger than when i started dieting one more boost up and i will be in a bigger size :( :( im so annoyed with myself !
I dont know what to do at the moment i think ive just got to hit it on the head for a while and live with things till i can get this head of mine sorted a little more, maybe i was trying to soon from being unwell to go out and try to force this old tired ill body in to not eating as much and making it move in places its not done so for a few years !
I so want to get on though ... i thought this was gonna be MY year and so far its not been ... no one solitary thing have i had or done for myself :(

Sorry cant think of much thats good this week, im feeling pretty unhappy with every thing and everyone at the moment. Here i am struggling to keep things on an even keel and everyone around me are just throwing spanners in the works, and guess who feels guilty???
I dont want to do anything today again ;/ and i have such a lot to do.
I will get off my butt and go see if the carpet has dried ok .. get out of this house.
have a good day all XX






No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence