liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 25 November 2010

Its been a bad week :/ my back has decided to really give me a nice lot of pain sciatica and my shoulder and neck havent been a great deal better :( work is just soooo complicated at the moment and its difficult to explain cos i love the job but my head hurts !
Sillly niggly things getting on my nerves or/and worrying about stupid things in general other than one real big worry
- im hoping at least for the most of it, its just the pmt thingy which is also about to attack and wipe me out as it usually does!

Today - ive found that my son is playing on my mind more so than usual, i have been worried about him for some time.
He seems to have isolated his self more and more and no one can talk to him - hes not willing to listen nor
is he willing to tell anyone how he feels or whats wrong - clearly something is.
Im sad that he seems to have total disregard for anyone in our
family and i now have come to realise also his friends of many years.

He informed us that he wasnt intending to buy xmas presents
this year :( another thing isolating him further from our family) -its as much as he can manage to speak to anyone and im just at a loss.
As ive already said ive been concerned and worried for some t
ime but its just today its been in my head all day - i feel helpless - have i done some thing wrong - have i lost my son?

His accident did change him - did i miss out on some thing he needed help with? during my illness did i miss the signs that he needed me to guide him through this ?
Hes now 27 he has a fairly good job but he seems to have nothing else except dreams, some that wont be obtainable as he is now, some a
re far from obtainable at all but they sit in his head and hes just sits !
His life seems on hold , hes not participating in anythin
g with us or anyone else much and i dont know why or how to deal with it :(

Nick with Ex - a happy time for him but she chose to move on

I want my boy back :(

I know the break up with his girl upset him a lot, but i thought he had rallied and got over that probably not entirely but was the better side of it.

Im needing to get the message across that his current behaviour isnt acceptable, my viki is hurt, im hurt, liam doesnt understand and will is just indifferent 'let him get on with it' well i cant.
My intention is to e-mail him (as its difficult to talk to him ) on mail i will be able to get my point across without diverting from the issues, i cant see any other way of communicating with him at the moment assuming he reads it.

Im not sure if i need to give him any kind of ultimation ie if he doesnt want to be part of this family do i tell him to move on ?? this scares me - i dont want him to go unless hes ready and i know hes building a future, but i cant let him ignore our family, they deserve some interaction for their efforts, if he doesnt want to be part of our family then why is he here? Am i wrong to confront him? will i push him in to a corner that he runs - flees from our family, never to be seen again :'(

I miss my boy, and he lives in the same house - CRAZY and im stuck in this dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence