liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 25 November 2010

long long week

I really dont want to wish my life away but im sooooooo glad its Friday, its been a long hard week!

Ive had my usual nasty week coming upon me :/ darn pmt ! and neck, shoulder, back and sciatica pain and work well, work has just so much stuff to work out its unbelieveably complicated - One of the nice guys left
today Nick was well nice, will be missed and he helped me with loads of stuff - who the hell do i ask now!
Well pmt put me in to worry week too things playing on my m
ind and worries i have grew to huge perportions :( , its made me low and having to fight each day to stop slipping in that pit again - pain just wore me down more so and its been really hard.
So whats next - first i need to get this pain sorted out! so rest i gu
ess (which of course i dont have time for)
THE DIET :/ oh dear im holding my own on what ive lost but made no progress.
Im still trying pmt pain and tiredness are my triggers to just pick up a packet of crisps or chocolate - im really really trying to pick up a satsuma instead and some times im sucessful .... its on going !
I need to get off my bum more - errr not this week though im just glad to still be mobile 'ish' but its some thing i have to look in t
o for next year - i fancy jogging for the race of life, if i do that i will need to really get down to losing this weight and regular training, i would like to do this, so its some thing to work for.

Good things ?? ooooooh just the one ..
My art forms came through, so more things to do i need to paint 6 pics before feb :/ umm well see what i can do!

My niece was 21 this week shes a lovely girl seems she had a nice day - i got her a charm bracelet be a nice keepsake which can be bu
ilt on with selected charms.
Lisa and fiance

My friends tracys birthday also tomorrow - hope she has a lovely day, she wanted me to go partying with her but i cant - firstly the pain thing going on with my crappy body but its also a lot of money just before xmas and to tell the truth its not my thing . Sadly im not so keen on her friends, i hate prete
nding but i dont like to offend either so i prefer not to go, i would just sit miserable and that spoils the party.
Tracy



Other things ..
Christmas is looming - so is snow :/ its been bitter cold this week and most the country already has snow. Its a hard time for us because we lose our income. Last year drained our resources big time and w
e've not really recovered much - its a bit worrying.
This for me sums up how i feel about winter :/

sooooo off to bed now need to sleep night peeps sorry about the miserable blogs but im better for writing the crap down xx






SNOOOOORRRRRREEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence