liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Sunday 21 November 2010

Tired cold and old oh and fat :/

Im still in this sleepy mode - it started before i began work so cant really blame that but maybe its not helping :/ I want to sleep all the time and although i try to stay awake suddenly its to late and i just conk out !

Its cold now - winter is upon us in England, i dont like being cold but even worse is cold and wet Arghhh ! yep its raining too although not as bad as it may be for the time of year and its not managed to turn to sleet yet although we did have hail one day a couple of weeks ago. I really really hate the dark nights it was dark at 4 30pm today :( GRIM !

Omg i feeeeeeel sooooooooo old :( :(
and looking it illness has done me no favours, i used to look 10yrs younger than my age but now i look 10 years older, my body doesnt only feel worn out it looks it - people say nice things but i can see, age hasnt taken my eye sight yet but it is dimming :(
Ive always felt deprived of 10yrs as my body decided to fall apart as i turned 30 where as for everyone else it was 40 - and then to age again to look older - is this the price i pay for all the years of looking 10yrs younger ?

Ummm what the hell did i do wrong?

HA HA THE DIET

oh dear, despite trying im eating due to tiredness im so tired im grabbing cra
p, yes i know im doing it but just soooo knackered all the time
I cooked today but was hard, my back was killing me and when i finally sat down to eat i just didnt enjoy it and ended up eating little only to have a nap wake up (still in
pain ) and grab more crap :/

Nicest thing in my small weight loss world (cos it is only a tiny a
mount so far) Steve (my vikis ex who shes still in touch with) was loitering about Aylesbury saturday as i went shopping and i stopped to chat and complain about the parking :/ - apparently he told my vik that he had seen me and mentioned the parking and how i said i would need to crawl in throught the boot of the car its parked so tightly, my daughter sweeteness that she is said i dont think so with her fat arse! ummmm :/ however, Steve said 'your mums lots loads of weight' :D :D :D , its not loads but obviously enough that he noticed :D :D so new inspiration tomorrow i hope to be back on track !

Had my viki and liam over for dinner did a roast then whilst vik play
ed fb liam and i watched bugs life a fave of mine . Willy has been chopping wood all day, he bought a tree home from work
yes i mean a tree :S
Half trung size logs that nick had to help him carry in, so all day hes been chopping and sawing
viki now has a nice lot of logs to keep her going through the winter hope
fully and we will have omce hes cut some more - currently im sat by a lovely roaring fire .

The house is not moving on - electrician has let us down AGAIN! grrr s
o fed up with these guys, do they earn so much they dont need the work?? ffs !!!! all i want is some lights in the kitchen :(
cant decorate or anything till thats done what a pain and mess for chris
tmas.

I have a new work station for my art work, i have my forms through
for feb exhibition and i need to get cracking on it - i did want to get some done for my friends but im just so tired :(
and in saying that im off to bed
post a few pics to browse :-

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence