liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Monday 15 November 2010

Still working :/

Well im feeling well tired - i didnt intend to still be working full time :/
Im missing lots of things including my fluff ball tups - think shes missing me too :(
Work is nice just wish it was part time they want to look at keeping me on 4 days a week was the best i could bargain it down to - i will have to see how things go!

Ummm whats been happening - not a great deal- still clearing up the kitchen from our fire - wow lucky on that count we would normally been out :/ it flared up in seconds had we not been here (or even asleep) we would not have had a house left - no doubt on that and if
asleep maybe we wouldnt have been here :S omg !
Its taking time and money to sort - got all the mess too and im just to tired to cope with it my lovely house is a PIT!
I had a good clean up saturday and was wiped out sunday so chilled watching the gorgeous Colin Firth in Pride and Predudice a must to watch especially the lake scene - when he comes to the buttercup meadow in his wet shirt SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON whoooa ! :D :D


My good news
my friend melly had her baby Jessica - masses of h
air and just like her mum -
shes a tiny but chunky little thing 9lb but very small for the weight - dad is new to babies - children of any age and is painfully awkward but trying his best - he'll
learn! :D

We had a good halloweens night, didnt dress up - no need to :S lol
but i put on some dark makeup had black lips - rushed home from work and it was the most i could manage - my daughter looked like she was beaten half to death and liam masked up with a gory skeletor.

My viki and liam
My viki

Errr one nutty patient lol

Arghhh me trying on someones hat to complete the look lmao!

Friends vikki and her mum Denise
Liam :/

Bonfire/Guy Fawkes night followed on the 5th of November had some fi
reworks round my friend Viks and got absolutely soaked - no pics was to wet :/ friend tracy did some yumm mulled wine ....

WORK
One of the nicest guys ive met in a long time is leaving - shame cos hes really nice but i dont blame him - guess hes to nice cos he seems to get lumbered with all the work if i was him i would have run a long time ago Good luck Nick in your new job x
Peter who works on the project with me is intending to move on too - they are messing us about abit with contracts what was 8wks per time is now 2 , well ffs who can do that (other than me lol) pete is the main bread winner and needs good length of work not to sit wo
ndering every 2 weeks!
I have to confess to the work its self being quite boring :( i love the people there but not sure how long i want to stay maybe another 6 mths see us over winter and a nice holiday
OF which im going to Boston to meet the yo girls in september so money will be handy and last night :D :D i had a call from my lovely friend Rita aka cotton in Canada was so cool to chat to her ive not stopped smiling for some time !




My Yo girls - im Bambi, blonde at this moment lol saying baddies, cotton is a red head, pmsl not me, cinds is cinderella saying cough lol and brenda sits quite int the corner there with her blue bow - zee is not well at the moment im hoping she gets better soon im thinking she wont make the holiday - i miss her lots :(



Well thats it for tonight i need to sleep again ! will take a quick browse at the blogs im following and hopefully catch up with peeps soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence