liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 23 November 2010

so when do things get better? its not a good day again!

How long do i wait for things to get better - will they ever get better?
seems as one pit fall is over come 10 others take its place :(

Im not able to work today, sciatica is bad and that nasty week is also coming upon me how can i continue in a job ?

My friend Deliska is having to under go more surgery, i want her to know that my prayers are with her always x


Soooooo whats the next week bring - my friends birthday - she wants to party big time, i have neither the inclination, money or health to do so - ive had to refuse the night out - willl i get to play darts ? i dont know, with mel gone we have no team unless i play - im so tired
Pain is leaving me worn down pmt wipes me out but im more concerned that the combination will leave me on a downward spiral - ive tried so hard and ive not given up fighting but my grip is slipping and im not sure i can crawl out that dark pit a second time :( - hoping its just the 'nasty week' and not anything more.

On yet another down note we cant seem to get our lights done the electricians keep letting us down :(
seems this house will never be finished its just another nail in the depression coffin - i go to other homes and they are cosy and warm and mine is like a building site and despite all the time and money spent people keep letting us down and it sits here in a terminal mess!

Im going now have to dose up and maybe a nice cup of tea would help x


No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence