liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 20 March 2013

so called friends hmmph

Ummm so the saga goes on - i really should shut these people out of my life

For some time now my 'friends' have been going out together (without me- due to one of them getting the hump over nothing) Ive been cast out and replaced , They have gloated about darts and the nights they spend out and the lunches
Recently my old school best buddy came over after not seeing her for years shes also joined fb
So i went out to lunch with her and OMG it has bought out all the jealous pathetic nasties from those used to be close friends of mine
My school buddy posted about a fab time and how much she loved me and was so glad to be in touch etc - by the way we did have a fantastic day :) and so having seen it oh jealous T books a night out with V then they go to lunch then the theatre theyve been doing it for months but soon as i do it its all over fb and the two faced pair suddenly putting oh i love you i do ...

So yes its hit a nerve and pissing me off but not being jealous person myself im glad to say ive let them get on with it - i really dont want to stoop to their level - it does make me smile that one little thing i do with my friend upsets them so much WELL HARD LUCK they threw me away what did they think?? i was gonna sit crying over them? whilst they enjoyed theirselves and made my life a misery?? yeah real good friends were'nt they !!!

On a note of good friends S and i have been friends since infant school until college sent us in our seperate ways and S moved but we've always been in touch some gaps along the way but still when we met up we did have a good day and was brilliant to catch up . True friends dont do what those other two have done.
I did smile at the fact they didnt like S becoming more frequent in my life and im so glad she is - i need a friend i know she would never do what those two have and i think its time to remove them more so from my life - i hung on to T a little as i dont want the blame for being off with her or accused of jealousy as im not - they are welcome to each other. im just not taking the blame for telling her to pee off with my old friends shes poached !
I wont really ever forgive either of them although i do speak to V now D hardly acknowledges me but thats her choice shes the one that was oooh lets put it aside and none of them have . I have moved on with my life but things like this just interupt that move and takes me reeling back to the pain they caused me, so now i have decided i need to take them out of the equation and out of my life - i will be polite and acknowledge them if they do me but i wont be participating in any of their activities ive already hit the girls darts night on the head im not part of the darts team so im not going - that didnt go down to well but who cares

I hope god gives me the gift of friends i can go out with again  - sadly S lives to far away i miss having close friendships and even though i put the hurt aside and did go out with T i dont think i really like her anymore certainly dont trust her and really do hate 2 faced self seekers - to be true to myself how can i continue to be her friend? so she will go to the side lines along with V and i will look to find so new friends







No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence