liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Saturday 6 March 2010

hummph ... diet?? think that means you' lose' weight???

Grrrr growl snarl snort etc... i lost my wonderful 5lbs and 3lbs is back on ... what did i do???? well who knows? i had a couple of days that i had a minor, i say again MINOR blip not much over my allotted calories, no real nasty foods that i should avoid :(
For 3 weeks ive been spot on (hence i guess the 5lbs) i was still on track but for a few silly things that should never have meant a 3lb gain :'(

So what did i do last night? i had a take away 'self sabotage' yes i know but sinus pain, the thought of cooking and feeling generally miserable about the gain i did self sabotage however, im trying with all my might today
to get back on track but im still miserable so its making it hard but so far so good

Am i never gonna be able to even slightly indulge ever again? a couple of small things and 3 weeks work out the window.
I have been to the gym, did attempt a light effort to move my body, I have struggled as the sinus is still with me (Dentist tomorrow) and yes, i did comfort eat... if thats what you call those couple of extra sandwiches on the thurs and friday when i felt poorly but i monitored all i ate and i was only a few hundred calories over of which i must have worked most off at the gym despite
my poor effort.
Oh well try try again i may lock myself in my bedroom away from all temptation in the kitchen.

Tuppence had a nice walk today (we left the car down town last night having had a drink) so that got me out the house for a while .

Yesterday
was my friend Denise's birthday so we went and celebrated on a small pub crawl, i didnt over do things (honest honest although tempted) to much but now i have that fear of the damage on the scales, my only hope for salvation is that, if i can stay good till next weigh in i may not see the damage ha ha ha
well i guess hope is all i have to live for lately SO i keep hoping:DThis is the girls at darts Denise the birthday girl is the one in black on the end looking away lol

Happy birthday Denise hope you enjoyed xx


So whats next for today ... well a fridge picker trying to diet may be so busy today that she wont pick ha ha there is that hope thing again lol ... spring cleaning is on its way :/ ummm this is my next hope of the day, that i will get stuck in and forget the temptations currently lurking in my cupboards and fridge ...


No thats not me ... oh how i wish lol. Wouldnt it be so good to look like that cleaning ....NAH! the thing that would make me happy is for her to come and do the cleaning (or anybody for that matter) lol

Is it just m
e, or does everyone else have mountains of washing? (both clean ironed and dirty) it seems to be spread all over my house instead of in the wardrobes etc where it belongs, most seems to belong to me :/ SO how come, i can never find anything to wear in the mornings.
I consider my wardrobe very sparse compared to my family and friends (poor deprived me lol) what the hell do they do with all their stuff???
I am in desperate need for newby clothes i am currently almost bag woman style :/ im not kidding.

I did go have my hair sorted out it soooooo nice to have tidy nice hair ( fat body needs to get thinner then an ocean of botox required too but i will get there) Everyone likes the hair (i seems or are they just being nice or that after what it looked like anything is nice ha ha) but its not me, its an inverted bob and although done very nice, i dont think it suits me, maybe i need give it time, im used to my hair being pulled back and this flat style is something completely different . Oh well, will see how it goes but in the mean time its at least kept me from the bag woman status lol!
Im just having an omelette on some weight watchers bread (no butter :( !) but its nice so off to calculate cals what a chore !

And then back to the cleaning arghhhh
hope all have a nice day :Dxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence