liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 25 March 2010

Raining again in more ways than one

Umm sun didnt last long, so its raining again :(

It dont rain but it pours and im a true example :/ the latest is we will have no darts team, our lovely local has cast us out to become a posh restaurant clone of all the others sad day!
There are few options if any left but we are looking, Land lord has not said anything to us just to our captain, no sorry girls after i begged you to come play for me im gonna kick you out! we had other options available then and turned them down to be with him now they are not longer available and hes kindly got rid of us, how a little money changes people.

Diet omg i dont know what to do nothing seems to work ive been so good :(
on putting my stats in the new web site my cals seem to be on the lower side 1200-1500 but the fat content is high and this is clearly my nemisis, im gonna have a break over Easter and then sort some thing out re the fat content of my food, i think this is where i need to put my efforts if that dont work :/ im not sure what i can do im getting to desperate nothing works stage - oh dear !

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence