liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Well now that youve had a little rest from me ha ha im back :P

So ... here's the BIGGY dare i tempt fate??
Ive been well for over a week now :D :D :D whooooo whooo ha ha ha

Good news on that front at least sadly the down side (cos there is always one in my world) is that crap keeps on happening
The start of last week i got to espy a post on my Nicks FB saying whooa close shave this morning ... I immediately knew it was nothing to do with his actually shaving :/
Apparently following 2 cars at snail pace he decided to over take, nice clear road, easy to pass but the front idiot (who had decided to do 2 miles an hour for miles) decided he would speed up seeing another car along side and then as Nick braked guess what he did, yes he braked to ... with a car now coming head on nick had to brake really hard to get behind the 2nd car, which sent his car in to a spin :/.

To the F*****g Idiot in the front car... errr thanks pal, to play games with peoples lives like that, Ive already nearly lost my son once, thank you very much SNARL!
What did it do to him to let my boy by ? clearly he wasnt in any hurry. But to do some thing so stupid putting lives at risk because he didnt want to be over taken damn idiot. Maybe he just likes piling up traffic to play those sort of games. Wonder how long he takes to kill some one!


Next crap: My temp crown broke, it decided to do it Saturday afternoon so i couldnt get it fixed and suffered all weekend. I did manage to cement the bottom part on which at least protected the tooth a little and stopped the ache to some degree along with pain killers. All repaired today and proper crown is to be done monday :)
I kinda missed out on Sunday, MOTHERS DAY here in England :) because i was unable to eat much and taking pain killers on a virtually empty stomach i made myself unwell felt quite strange for a while and had to lay down for a few hours.
However i had some lovely cards from the kids money from Nick perfume and dreaded chocolates from Viki, so i indulged (feeling sorry for myself) easy to eat and i so paid the price today at gym having put on 1lb , it should have counter balanced with the not eating?? i had high hopes but it didnt happen ahhh whats new :/ lol



Today is a special day of remembrance, a special anniversary for me with someone i lost and miss soooooooo much Im marking it with buying a butterfly for my newly acquired bead charm bracelet. Some times we dont get to choose our choices come because of how things effect others i wish my choice could have been the one i wanted and i will always regret but this time others mattered more.

Friday i had mail from my friend Rita from Canada she sent a charm bracelet with 2 bead charms. She sent to our group (4 of us who play yoville, how we met) along with it she sent a beautiful letter, which made me cry.
The charms she chose related to each of us and one bunny one that we all have. I sent her back a queen bee which relates to her being queen bee of the game but also she has a bee outfit that i love all apt for her :) Im going to add to my charm story the butterfly. http://www.haliajewelry.com/
I have lots to do this week including the dreaded paper work my main avoidance is here but i guess i have to do it while my head (errr and body i guess lol ) can cope. I will put it off till the last minute but it keeps looking at me :/
A beautiful sunny day today still cold, had a few sunny but extremely cold days today was bearable. The clocks go back in 12 days im so looking forward to spring its time we had some decent weather its been a very long winter!


This is my swimming pool, yes actually in my back garden :) cant wait to have the sunny days they tend to be far and few in England for the past couple of years, nasty nasty winter this year so should deserve a really good summer ... it about time we did and its good to see the kids enjoy the pool ... these are my friends kids



In general same old crap but different day but at least im well enough to cope im hoping it stays that way but its a day at a time only way i can get by ...
a note for jo one of my followers stay strong your surrounded by those who love you even if they dont understand xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence