liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Sun is shining in England


Whoa what is that round yellow thing shining in the sky lol we have had a few odd days pretending to be spring but despite a beautiful bright sunny day its been BRRRRRRRRRRR cold, today its dare i say errr warm lol NOT strip your jumper off warm although i did run down town in just a t shirt (and joggers socks knickers etc ) just jumperless :D

De dusting ... im still at it :/ but i have windows and doors open to aid me in breathing im still have a huge amount do do but my good news of the moment im doing ok on the wellness front :)

Diet SNARL omg i put lb on but i had a good day so far today and when re checked ive lost it again lol however i need to stop the yo yo dieting its getting me down so im back on a major crack down and today the sunshine and de dusting has helped me ignore food and ive been on the diet to the letter .... please let tomorrow be the same and the next year :o

well back to work shame i cant be in the garden but its good to have windows open just gonna turn the stereo up
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence