liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Saturday 20 March 2010

soooooo whats up today?

:/ My count down clocks not working i set it and it tells me my time left for the big 50 looming (:/) and then when i come out its back to nothing ... but as of this moment in time i have 82 days 18 hours omg !

Im suffering at the moment took a while to work out why im feeling in my usual state of unwellnesss (is that a word?) illness is probably the correct word. PING it hit me hubby is plastering i cant do dust of any sort and one of the worst is plaster it never occurred to me while i lay there thinking omg what have i caught now? that Will was the reason, i soooo need him to get this house finished we have one bedroom to alter and the landing, im not sure i will survive that long. Its clearly effecting my brain as i know the dust makes me ill like this yet ive laid time after time thinking i have this that or other many of my flu like symptoms are probably him and the dust he creates. However often my thinking is probably been due to the fact many around me are sniffing and sneezing and this nasty cold miserable weather we continually have.NOTE TO MYSELF remember about the dust!


This is not my house mine will be some where under the dust ha ha ha :

THE DIET

or not as the case may be :/ummm i put on a lb despite not being able to eat as mentioned in previous blog, and ive been soo good since but has the lb gone NO! growl been to the gym followed the diet and on rare occasion that i indulged i had salad stuff no cals so whats happening ??? am i just gonna get fatter and fatter no matter what i do?
oh dear, but not to despair im still trying.


So whats next today ?
NOT MUCH is the answer i cant tidy up the massive amount of mess in my kitchen /diner and i need to stay out of the dust, nothing on TV :/ even though there are 10 million channels, i dont really feel up to doing much anyway but i dont want another day of sitting looking at the ceiling, off i go in search of some thing will let you know if i got off the bum or not lol :)
have a great weekend all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence