liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter? didnt they mean Christmas?



Hailed yesterday, yes its freezing cold and they keep forecasting snow :/ omg!
What happened to those Easters we spent at the Zoo and other days out, sunny, bright, hot days?

Although the daffodils are showing there faces, only some have braved this cold weather, frost was on the cars this morning and the wind just cuts you in half.

We had a couple of days of sunshine a few weeks ago, TRICKED in to believing that spring was here :( .... the heating is on full and i have a roaring fire, i'm thinking i need to emigrate ummm seriously, I sooooo hate the cold but not only is it freezing but its wet (or snowy) with dark grey skies, maybe i'm suffering from S.A.D, i do know the sun changes my moods so i'm definitely affected to some degree.



The bad bit of my week, yep it don't let up in my world... i'm laid up :/ my back has given up (and my neck ) to much cleaning i guess so at the moment i lay here in pain feeling sorry for myself and choking on the remaining dust i cant even manage to run from now !
Ive not been to the gym :( and although i struggled at darts last night, i did win my game. However, i suffered more today, i think i tensed up trying to over come the pain whilst playing.
Unfortunately we didnt have a team so if i hadn't gone we would have had a loss or re-arranged match but would also have to find a venue now we are homeless.
It was the last game at the star....... im glad to say!
I felt very awkward there, the pub is half stripped and empty the locals have already started to desert, it will be interesting to see how many customers he has on a wednesday night (or any other) .
Its sad because it was such a nice pub, good atmosphere and local people sharing a drink and a game of pool, darts, domino's or crib.... sad sad day to see it go!

The Good News bit ...he he rare i know but makes a change

We have a new venue for darts PHEW! a local club, that currently doesn't even have a dart board is willing to give us the venue :D but in addition they have a gym and giving us discount if we want to join making it £10 cheaper per month than the current one :D :D
The darts season hasn't ended yet but all our other games are away so we no longer need frequent the star (which hes closing any way for 2 weeks for the 'posh' refurb,) he never said bye girls or anything just acted like nothing was happening, so that's that !

Im really chuffed that we still get to do the darts its my only night out, i get to see the girls have a drink, chill from the real world, and play a friendly competition (some thing to reach for) we did well last year and are very close this year. The news of the star did put us on a downer last week and we lost every game but this week we won 5-0 whoo hoo :D

More nice news .... i know your in shock now lol

Tracy, my friend is doing a meal Saturday night, cool .... a chill night, someone else doing all the work and i just get to indulge :D

Also hubby's birthday in 2 weeks, the kids are paying for us to go away for the weekend :) i told them not to spend to much but its much needed and much appreciated. Will really needs a break as do i. I looked at holidays today but i need to get passports sorted first, and thats now costing a small fortune but some nice short breaks available (at short notice ) so soon as finances are a little more settled i will get one sorted for us :)

And .... we get to meet the boyfriend ..... Steve, I'm doing all the work Sunday lol but it will be nice to see who put the smile back on my daughters face. Shes walking with a spring in her step so maybe it was time she moved on from Neil, shes never revealed what went wrong and I've decided not to interrogate her on it, i still get a pang that we lost someone from our lives, i thought she was settled. But I'm happy that's shes happy and that's what counts!


DIET NEWS or NOT as the case maybe :/ arghh

Just been sleeping and eating. I'm normally ill when i sleep, being an insomniac when I'm well. I'm not sure why I'm sleeping like this but i am clearly eating for energy too, all the wrong stuff mainly sweet :( and time is ticking for that big birthday omg!
So, this week with Easter on its way I'm having a break from dieting and resting my weary body hoping i haven't caught anything, and now i need to rest up :/ because I've over done things and my back and neck are playing up.

Also with Tracy cooking one of her delicious meals :) its good not to have to worry about what I'm eating.


HOWEVER!!!! its back to it Tuesday all well and good with my back, i will be back to the gym too but more so, i have to get this dieting in order.
Maybe with all the illness and still recovering from depression, its not the best time but I'm getting bigger and bigger if nothing else i need to keep it in check and i would so love to be just one dress size smaller for the 5 0

Will is doing the 'finishing' bits to the kitchen units so im going to see if i can raise my aching body and see the result

HAPPY EASTER ALL xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog design. It's so vibrant!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew...you sure have a lot going on!!! But what a beautiful family you have!!!

    Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Thank you for stopping by my blog...hope you'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence