liam

liam
my grandson the yoda lol

Thursday 15 April 2010

ZAPPED OUT !


Well, i feel weak as a kitten,i lie , i feel like a dead gnat!
I went to darts last night feeling quite well considering the past couple of days but as i played my energy just when plop and disappeared. I was shaking and felt really out of it, i think after my binge session (cravings mainly sugary or/and cheesy) and having hardly ate the two cramping days maybe my blood sugar levels dropped hence the energy loss and shaking. Today im tired and weak and absolutely fed up ... enough is enough for goodness sake GIVE ME A BREAK! im trying to keep my diet under control now even if not dieting at least trying to make healthy choices and no bingin :S


Short and sweet as of the moment as i need to sleep im half working on paper work since yesterday omg how it piles up :/
cup of tea and another nap first me thinks





1 comment:

  1. My cravings always involve cheese...the more, the better! Too bad my hips and butt don't agree with that!!!

    ReplyDelete

My fluffy tuppence

My fluffy tuppence

tuppence

tuppence